GRANTS FOR TUITION ARE AVAILABLE
TO APPLY FOR TUITION ASSISTANCE
- To begin the process you will need to apply online via FACTS Grant & Aid Website
- There is a small $30 fee payable to FACTS when submitting you application.
- You will need to upload the following documents¹
¹If you need help scanning and uploading document to FACTS, we are happy to assist you at the school office.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- You must apply for EACH year you need Tuition Assistance. Grant Awards are reassessed every year, based on need and funds available, so at no time should the assumption be made that your awarded amount will remain the same each year.
- Tuition Assistance Grants can ONLY help with the cost of tuition and not any other school fees such as; Registration Fees, Service Hour Fees, Sports Fees, et al.
- Each family’s circumstances are unique and awarded amounts are based on an individualized analysis, sharing details of financial aid awarded, with others, can create false assumptions and expectations, which the school cannot grant to every family. Therefore families must agree to not disclose amounts of Grants awarded to any other person, and to maintain confidentiality.